Saturday, May 28, 2011

Just a small one today

So, I'm not going to do another long rant fest, or sob story today, just a small little post to say that everything in life is going alright so far.

My dad is taking me and my older brother to the Rockies in a week, and I must say I'm quite excited. I've always loved nature, and now I finally get to go spend a couple days hoofing it out there :P.

After that, I'll be driving up to a college with my girlfriend again, before she makes her final decision, (Hopefully this will motivate me more to go back.)

A small update on that, I paid my owed balance to the college, so I no longer have a "hold" on my account, meaning I can register for classes when they open. :P

Anyways, to the main point, I'll be a little inactive coming up, and I'll update when I can.

Y'all have a good one :P

24 comments:

  1. THE ROCKIES!!! NICE, sounds fun :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to take lotsa pictures dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. waw sounds like a fun trip; enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish that you had more, loved your last post on griefing. Don't leave us hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have fun on the Rockies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a great time on the trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds exciting, enjoy the rockies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love nature and animals. America is really blessed with wildlife.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy the Rockies and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I'd love to come with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate holds on accounts. What school do you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog! Keep the posts coming, i enjoy reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice. Good luck with the classes dude.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wish you hav so much fun with rockies! o/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you had fun at the Rockies, I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete