Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dat Gurl.

So..I told myself originally I wasn't going to talk about Alyson. I didn't see a point in talking about this girl...But this girl..I swear to you, has changed my life so much these past few months.

Alyson, my high school sweetheart, my girl of my dreams, my everything, is what I'll be talking about today. It alllll started freshman year. That's when I saw her for the first time. She was that cute blonde girl every one wanted to be friends with, but she hated the attention, she couldn't help it. We shared one class back then, English, but I was still distant, because I'm very much the shy type. The year goes on...Sophomore year passes without a shared class, only exchanging of glances in the hallway..yet she still didn't know who I was. Junior year..everything changed for the better and worse. I was in the drum-line through out my high school life, and she had taken a notice that the drum-line guys were quite cool to talk to. This is when we started getting close. As the year went on, we got closer, I got more attached. I got friend-zoned. Hard. If you aren't aware of what a friend-zone is, it's the worst place for any guy to be in. It's between hell, and standing in the DMV on a busy day. Basically, you're stuck as a friend. Forever. The girl "enjoys being friends, and doesn't want to lose our friendship." It hurt, but I never gave up.

We had gone to homecoming, as friends that year. This is where I had my first dance or whatever, and she forced me to dance with her. Mannn was it nice. I had even given her a few notes, and even explained in person, how I felt about her, and she would just..apologize and say she just wanted to be friends...but I never gave up.

Senior year, I had watched her date a complete asshole. He treated her terribly, called her a bitch a few times, forced her into uncomfortable situations which she didn't want to be in. I had enough of this, and at PDLC (Percussion Drum Line Competition) I was playing around with her on a hot day, with a water bottle. We were having fun, when her asshat boyfriend comes up, takes the water bottle and pours it on my head. I wasn't having this shit. I'm not a big kid, I'm rather skinny, with no muscle. But I had this kid on the ground before I realized what was going on. Alyson..pulls me off with a dissapointed face. I screwed up..but I never gave up.


I dated a few girls here and there..but no one made me feel the way this girl makes me feel. I knew I had to have her. 7 months ago. I made her reveal she does have feelings for me, and that she was hiding it because I was the only one she could trust, that she could talk to, she considered me family. I promised her that no matter what happens, I'll still be there for her. I'll still care. She's such a big part of my life that I couldn't imagine being with out her..that's when finally I didn't have to go through any more pain, of watching her date other people, or turning me down. I finally had her, and I couldn't be happier.


Now, if you read my first post, you'll know I went through the depressed state. Alyson is the sole reason I came out of that. She's made me happier then I have ever been in my life. I can't even explain to you the way she makes me feel. I know I love this girl. I've never felt like a normal person. I've always considered myself weird, unwanted, and messed up, but when I'm with Alyson, all of that disappears and I'm left with that warm, welcome feeling. I know this is the girl I want to be with. I know you're thinking 7 months? How can you tell? I just can. At first, I considered her a curse. Now..I wouldn't change anything. She's a blessing on my life.


I'll stop the soppy story, and leave with a single question.

Did you chase your first love, if so, are you still with them? If not, what went wrong? Did you try to make things better?

22 comments:

  1. Don't chase. That's where you went wrong. Put on your cool face and let them come to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude my first love sucked balls. I met her while studying abroad, and when I came back I had to fly out to visit her. It lasted for about a year and a half and the flights $$$$ quickly racked up. It was worth it tho, she looked and felt (quoting mr. & mrs. smith) like christmas morning all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dat girl, i know what you mean bra. Sometimes life sucks, sometimes life smiles with you.

    Dats life i guess

    ReplyDelete
  4. First girl friend I dated and broke up with twice over the 3 years. The first 2 years after we broke up she tried to contact me multiple times but i ignored her

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first love... well it wasn't really meant to be. I just really committed to somebody who wasn't very compatible with me. Now I have a much better relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, feel with you man. Everyone is talking about the one, but I feel like it was more the first... Not that she was the one, but that she was the hardest to lose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you waited for years, i hope it was worth it dude!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First loves are rough, mostly because you can't tell love from a crush.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a beautiful story. i didn't think it would have a happy ending. most girls prefer the jerks over the chill bros, that's awesome that you never gave up. i would have given up in the first time. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll never forget my first love. I'm not with him now, but there's a part of me that'll always have a seat saved for him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, nope, she got tired of my laziness, and yes, but to no avail. :\

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did chase my first love and I am still with her to this day

    ReplyDelete
  13. I moved across the country to be with her, best decision I ever made

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice story. Best of luck to you two.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww man, you are awesome man, seriously. My first love? It sucked. I never realized that the girl I fell in love with was a complete slut, We talked to each other the whole christmas break this year and I asked her out right when school started. She said yes, but she broke up with me the next day. Couple of days after that I find out from many friends that the same day I asked her out, a short time after she had sex with another guy, and that she is going out with yet another guy than the one she had sex with the day after she broke up with me. To make it worse, the guy she went out with she met her through facebook and theyve never seen each other in person. :/
    In the bright side, she's 4 months pregnant.Karma repays :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Zeroskyy That story was epic, hahaha I'm sorry but at the same time I'm glad for you

    ReplyDelete
  17. man, great story i like your blog it makes me feel warm and fuzzy, this post does anyway

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice story. Good luck to the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm infatuated with a girl, I have been for a long time. Even when I've been seeing other girls. She doesn't seem to make an effort with me. Never turning up to stuff; something always gets in the way. I think she's the one and I've got to try the hardest I can to get her.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your story sounds similar to mine, although, I haven't got her yet. I'm getting there, so close... It's so frustrating and disheartening.

    ReplyDelete